Insights for Philanthropy
Insights Plus consultants have been on all sides of the philanthropy table — as a donor, a nonprofit requestor, and a grant reviewer/evaluator. This direct experience enables her to offer a range of services to help businesses and foundations develop, refine, or revisit their giving programs.
Requests for support are at an all-time high. At the same time, it can be difficult for donors to discern great marketing from great community results.
How do you maximize your support of the community?
Insights Plus assists donors and funders with:
- Determining their investment focus based upon their core values, interests, and priorities
- Framework for a corporate contributions strategy
- Applications that collect the information you need to make informed decisions
- Methods to evaluate grant applications or proposals
- Social marketing development and implementation
“Marina is a visionary person, able to see and connect the big picture, yet practical in her application. She’s a natural leader with great organizational and relational skills that enable others to work with her and easily follow her lead. She works and studies hard with impressive consistency. Marina is an asset to anyone she works with and she will make it fun at the same time!”
Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation
“Marina is an outstanding leader in our community. She has represented The Impact! Group in a very professional and well respected manner. She would be an asset to any organization.”
Community Foundation for Northeast Georgia